When it comes to your medicine management pharmacists are the medicine specialists. They will listen to your specific needs and requirements and tailor make products and services aimed at simplifying your treatment regimes coupled with products and systems that that make it easier for you and your family to manage. Advice forms a major part of the service your pharmacist provides and they have handy tools that can help you navigate your medicines and treatment.
- Blister (compliance) packing.This pharmacy can provide you with individually made blister packs of your medicines. These can be supplied weekly, fortnightly, or monthly depending on your needs.
- Clozapine DispensingWhile you are taking clozapine, it is very important you have regular blood tests. We will check your blood tests to make sure the appropriate dose of clozapine has been dispensed.
- Long Term Conditions Service (LTC)This service is designed for people with long-term illnesses who may need support with their medicines. Please ask your pharmacist whether this service is right for you.
- Needle Exchange ServicesWe are part of the needle exchange service.
- Delivery (Wednesday and Friday) if needed